Conservation through Education
Home | Education & Fun | Living Classroom
Living Classroom Education Program
Funded by the Zoological Society of Washington
this program is administered by the Cougar Mountain Zoo Education Department for
Preschools, Schools Grades K through 12 and other Child or Youth oriented Entities.
In this Program each participating School,
Child or Youth Entity can view the Zoo as its very own ‘Living Classroom’ with its
own individualized curriculum.
Great Program Benefits
*From Standard Rate
- 20% Off Guided Zoo Tours and Lectures*
- 20% Off on Outreach Presentations*
- 50% Off on Special Tiger Tunnel Encounters*
- Free Return Ticket for each Zoo Tour Participant; Value $9.50 - $13.50 (not applicable to Guided Tours)
- Certificate of ‘Living Classroom’ Membership
- Honor Stand Member Plaque on Display
- Priority Scheduling for Guided Tours, Lectures and Outreach Presentations
How to Start
To become a Living Classroom Education
Program Participant, contact the Zoo Education Department and submit completed application
accompanied by a one time Registration Fee of $45.
Upon acceptance into the Program you will receive your Certificate and become
eligible to participate in this comprehensive and individualized nature and wildlife
program sponsored and funded by the Zoological Society of Washington.